Saturday, February 19, 2005

Joyce told me abt the MOE letter stuff... set me thinking the whole nite... thnx to the rumour...

Went to Bugis with my mum today... bought clothes...5 to be exact.... 2 giordano(this is the 1st time i find their t-shirt nice for god sake) 1 levis t-shirt, 1 von-dutch and 1 Fido Dido tee.... all in all cost quite alot.. mum chip in quite abit =D Was in a terrible mood today... well the Olevel thingy is affecting me...damn. Back to the bugis thing.. was crossing the road to Parco when i saw heston, yeah, kinda nice feeling coz its been some time since i met him? hmm.. yeah quite long i guess.. he jux touched down from Aussie? or US? ummm cant rmb... kinda blur today but anyway he is flying off tonight again to LA... hmm hope he has a smooth flight yea? =D was very tempted to ask him if he is free for coffee this few days... but yeah keep my mouth shut cox think he is too busy for tht... so hmmm...(oh yah jux to add-on, i like his eng accent=X)

I miss coffee club cheese cake... mmmmm... the tot of tht small piece of yellow thingy melting in my mouth is enough for me to salivate half a day =X hahax.. hmm shld go there again some other day=)
Feel like going to UK fun fair... in a lousy mood... hmm shld go there to take some rides and scream!!!!(or shld i say shatter glasses?) Aargh!!!! I need some recreational activity!!!!! Bowling anyone? K-box? Oh yah toking abt K-box... my cousin raise a pt tht i tot is kinda true... singing in K-Box makes u feel like ya singing in the cubicle... good pt! Shld try party world nxt time.

Let me announce... i m in love with Zhang Zi Chen aka Zcheng =X haha...ve been listening to his songs for 3 consecutive weeks and i m totally falling for him haha. Hmm like Fish Leong, when he sings a song, u can feel the story and the feelings in it...cool ritex?My ideal guy man! Hmm rite now... seems tht i m more into chinese songs... english songs however doesnt do much effect to me haha... hmm maybe a few of the bands only... mostly boy bands kinda stuff... now rock songs seems to be the in thing too.. hmmx...
Still pondering over the decision... sigh... so much factors and consequences to consider...sometimes i wish when i wake up the nxt day i realise tht its all a dream.. hmmx.

No comments: