Friday, February 18, 2005

Freaky freaky day... sigh

This few days very fan.... especially yest... think depression coming back.. coz morning i wake up cant eat lor... sigh..cant breathe also... in the end didnt eat much.... then went to work on taxi feeling nauseating... reach the shop wanna puke lor.... yest work tillv ery fan and annoyed.. so much things to do.. is like my soul not there one lor.. kept drifting away... so much things to worry abt... kept thinking abt the prob. Oh yah.... almost dump joan radio yest lor... mux be playing a fool with me... whole day keep playing ZHANG DONG LIANG song can... like nth to play like tht... know i bad mood still play so many of his songs to affect me.... i listen and work till wan to cry lor... stupid radio...further more the whole day all sad song can?!?!?! i was like wtf lor.... i wan to cry can but i held back lor... few song later another Zhang Dong liang song.. i was like not funny lor.... then joan tht day also quite moody... coz she alot of things to do..f ace black balck.. then i also very fan.... face black black.. sitation damn intense lor....sian... sigh...

Now tht all my frenx from the shop know my prob... even joan also noe.. they empathise my situation and help me think of a best solution lor... i was wondering lor... even my frenx there who don know me for long KNOWS n UNDERSTAND my situation lor... why no matter how i put it he also don understand lor... sigh... he don seems to know tht the true reason why i m so vex over this problem lor.... maybe i m more concern abt the consequences after the whole episode... more concern over what will happen to our friendship lor... i value our friendship alot....ALOT !! He will nv understand how much i value this friendship, and he will nv understand... i ve my reason to everything.. i really miss those days tht we can tok abt anything under the sun... the tone is different... i miss the old way.... not the whole new way of toking to me... i feel very strange... like i m toking to this whole new person... i really miss the old days... alot... Joyce told me tht yest paul tot of stepping out and let me go with him coz of so many problems... i know he wans me to be happy... but i don like such "noble act"... to me.... its not noble at all.... sigh....

Note for the day: try not to crash joan radio.......

No comments: