Sunday, February 27, 2005

haha went Orchard with my mum today... vey funnny...

First take 174.. take till wanna puke.. *shake head

Then went Isetan, walk ard, buy sushi.. then head of to CK Tang to buy the Meyer top cap

Headed off to cineleisure... treat my mum PAsta Mania.. in the end seems to be the greatest regret.... why?

ULTRA SALTY FOR GOD SAKE!!!! So YUcky can? the Chicken bolognise taste so awful! luckily i ordered the Al Funghi...... BUT!

my mum exchange with me -.-" -.-" -.-"

We were so bloated lor.. my mum finish it anyway... but i jux cant force myself to eat tht chicken bolognise... to summarise... we were near to vomitting haha so full... mum say wanna drink tea ye t dono got where find.. in the end walk all the way to Plaza singapura....guess what

HAha! we end up eating 4 oranges each to make ourselve feel better =X more umm... digested?

Oh btw... ate Fish curry tonite.. haha think i really getting fat... uh-oh i m....I CANT WEAR MY SCHOOL SKIRT!

No comments: