Thursday, December 16, 2004

Yippee!! GOt my second pay today =) Way to go gal! hahax so glad tht i didnt make much mistake yest.. well partly becoz yest don ve much ppl... hahax. Yest had spagetti for dinner.. well.. don WAH! let me finish.. is spaggetti from 7-eleven...-__-" the tot of it makes me feel kinda sick.. now i m thinking what i shld ve... i m craving for pop corn chicken can!!! JOyce fault lor.. yest nite msg me say eat what KFC.. -.-" now i feel like eating yet dinner time not very nice to go al the way to westmall and take a billion yrs to queue for tht pop corn chicken.. sianx.. if only it can call for delivery haha.. stop dreaming. lolx.. not bad.. not got money buy present.. stil haven buy for 3 ppl haha.. shall not list out who.. heex.. alright gotta stop here.. my nose extremely ITCHY!!! Aaarghhhh CCCHhhheeeWWWW!!!!!!!

No comments: