Sunday, December 12, 2004

I seriously had enough. I m so pissed. so damn pissed! My mum is being unreasonable. OKie let me clarify..its not tht i don wan to pay for my com... i ve agreed to pay for half the amt can! My pay is only $400 lor...Since this morning she has being saying tht i spoil my com..like i wan the com to be spoilt! Like i wan to invite all the viruses in... i don ve virus scan for god sake lor! i cant even dl those regular update coz tht com keep hanging. Yah so its all my fault for spoiling the com and all my fault becoz i m the only one using... fine fine my fault... my fault. So she said tht since i need a new com she is going to deduct half of my salary to pay for the com. HALF!!! my pay is 400!! half of it lefts me 200 bucks.... how m i going to surivive u guys teach me!She jux love to repeat everything paul say can! for god sake... ppl say for fun only lor! Then he said smth abt paying the com... he say it to saboh me one can.. n now i really got saboh! She said i shld LEARN FROM HIM, learn how to save money. Please lor! who dono among so many frenx i m the only one who refuse to spend too much money on stuff lor. i see smth i like i also refuse to waste money can.. take tht damn necklace ffrom bits and pieces.. i didnt even buy can! 2 hundred bucks from my pay is jux too much. I told her tht i will give her the money at the end of the mth cause this is the first time i m having my pay so i don even know how much will be enough for me. Then she say " wah! 200 bucks so much not enough for u izzit." Plz lor.. what she expect... 200 bucks include meals, hp bills, transport plus going out with her i also pay my meals can! She wan me everyday eat bread for lunch izzit. I was so speechless can. Seriously i was not very please yest when paul said "what he is not suppose to say" yest lor... i expect what happen today to happen can! Let me clarify lor.. i m not stingy can... i nv say i don wan to pay for my com can! i jux wan to know how much is enough for me! Ask her one shot deduct from my acct she also don wan. then what she wan lot! Now paul also pissed i think... and i dono whats the reason.. probably becoz i blame him for what he said... then my mum still think 200 bucks is what i shld give her for the com every mth. Thnx lor... everything my fault lor.. com also my fault lor... yah me.. everything also me...

No comments: