Sunday, December 19, 2004

Muahaha... FINALLY I BOUGHT MY BABY BLUES COMICS! Whee!! Haha.. oh man! Its so cool can tht comics. Haha.. can lend paul also coz both of us LOVES tht comic wahaha! Hmm yest went times book shop to buy alot of stuff.. Total cost:179++ *gasp! But got 20% off so Total Cose: 150.65 okie i don ve so much money lah.. is use voucher one haha mum bought 3 soft toy lol... the body small small leg big big animal soft toy. Its really cute actually haha. Bought Joyce present already(finally!)Paul say no need buy his go out and eat can le... so not buying his... left one more person haven buy.. cannot say name haha...Still trying very hard to find a present for him leh... but still cannot find so dono... keep finding lor.. if cannot find then maybe nv buy...Oh yah.. yest my dad scold me for Hp bills. Actually is no big deal lor if u all see the bill.. is 30++ but as my dad say he nv see ppl use "SO MUCH sms"(1200) b4 so well..got scolded lor. He ask me go buy new phone and subscribe a new line.. so well i kinda happy actually coz can buy new phone heex... But my money u know!!! Hmm nvm since i working... so i pay lor.

Hmm i realise my life is quite perfect now... hmm maybe not so perfect...nono or rather near perfect? dono? lets list them out the pts eh?

1) I ve got a job (Ping! +1 pt)
2) I ve nth to worry now (+ 1 pt)
3) I ve got a bf...=X (+ 2 pts)
4) I ve got quite a bunch of greatest frenx ( + 2pts)
5) My mum seldom qn me abt paul, infacts she LIKes him (+2 pts)
6) I keep over use my phone bills (-1 pt)
7) I ve to think of smth to lie(-2 pt)when i go out
with paul(-1)

well lets add up... 1 + 1 + 2+ 2 + 2 - 1 - 2 -1
= 4
See.. so its not too perfect and not to bad either =) well i m contented this way heex. Well gotta go enjoy my rest... cya guys ard..

No comments: