Sunday, August 19, 2007

I ve decided...

To stop beading for now till my nerve injury is ok...which i dono when...

Most likely having a big sale to sell off the remaining designs i ve and maybe close down beadsnbuttons... so yeah spread the word for those who ve a wanted a piece yet find it them too ex...

I dono... cant bear to shut it down... ve build up so many contacts over the years, compliments and some reputation...

i dono..... should i close it down and start all over again?

Or should i just made it history?

Aargh! Dono dono dono....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yes...I FINALLY found my second favorite song that i love since secondary school!



If the you tube thingy cant load... heres the URL, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaeVPWNoHrQ

Anybody rmb this show????

Please go listen u wont regret :)

Watch the You tube! Pardon the MTV... so long le of coz abit obiang...I think most of you will rmb what show is it, the whistle thing is familiar right? :) haha i rmb i was so stuck on to the show that i bought whistle keychain for hx alvin and ys for souveneirs hahaha... but hmm don rmb is it christmas or wat occassion

Anyway! I uploaded on my PDA, hp and lappy! This song wont runaway anymore!!

I used to ve it... lol i stil rmb last time a sec sch fren call chok fong sent to me... lol so long ago.... used to chat but not anymore....

But my com crash... and i lost that song....sadded!

lol big fan of that canto show! Blarddy sad show...Felt emotional everytime i listen to the song...

So the other day was out with joyce and i heard it again!!!!!!!!! I knew i must dig it out from somewhere!

So finally! After "testing" on so many wrong ones and trying to recall the title and randomly erhem..."borrowed" various songs.... i found it i found it!!!!!

SHall share the lyrics with u guys :)

歌曲:祝君好
歌手:张智霖


你不断呼叫我
划破宁静我的心下堕在难过
讲不出爱没结果
口和唇紧紧闭锁

也一话都不说
害怕连累你一生
日月憾无缺
只差跟你曾遇过
给过你太多波折
宁愿没拥抱
共你可到老
任由你来去自如
在我心底仍爱慕
如若碰到
他比我好
只望停在远处
祝君安好
虽不可亲口细诉

太多话我想说
但我还是要哑口道别
任由我天空海阔
流翔去只要你白似冰雪
宁愿没拥抱
共你可到老
任由你来去自如
在我心底仍爱慕
如若碰到他比我好
只望停在远处
祝君安好
虽不可亲口细诉
宁愿没拥抱
共你能够终老任
由你来去自如
在我心底仍爱慕
如若碰到他比我好
只望停在远处
祝君安好多么想亲口细诉



Thats all for now... nite!

No comments: