Saturday, August 04, 2007

Friends...

Today somebody msg me when i m buried among my project... and it totally caught me by surprise.

Willie msg me:HI how are you feeling? Much better? Its more than a week already le!

I was kinda surprised that he still rmb... as you see its like one week ago... though he only knows that i am sick(and thats it) and feeling horrible but not sure bout the details.

And surprisingly, recently we ve not been chatting much.. been few months since a proper chat... coz we are busy with our own stuff, but this person nv fails to msg me once in a while to ask how i am doing.

Thats really sweet... but i was so busy that i forgot to reply till jux half an hour ago i realised and grab my phone immediately to sms him.

GB too.... this person is also a great person to tok to... though i seldom ve time to chat... but its really great to ve somebody to and to make you feel that you are not forgotten...

And HB... she is really sweet... she nv fails to msg me to see how i was doing...

Yet these are the ppl that i ve overlooked, ppl whom ve left me msges on hp and msn and sometimes i totally forgotten to reply... and i deeply regret... so sorry will improve on that....


However.... there are also friends.... that you thought are your closest friend... or maybe to put it this way "you are my close friends, i was your close friend'' or 'i am your friend, you are my close friend--> read! Get it?

Sometimes, i really feel, that time really does wonders

*Its actually a long entry.... but nvm i ve decided to delete all of it and left 4 sentence of it....

its 12.37am already... nites all.

No comments: