Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Random pics

This photo was taken on sat with him(hehehe) before i headed off to my class gathering.... hahaha i put this up coz this pic reminds me of my sec school days... hair all tied up!






I swear i look damn ugly here but i put this up becoz alex is so so so cute!!!
haha my dearest fren dionne ask him to kiss me and he did! too bad this photo didnt capture it. I guess that explain why my ugly smile is so wide... haha













'Meow....' cute!! :)
well... joyce will beg to differ.... hees












Cute!! Capture this cat outside a 'shop'(not identifying which shop). My mum say it sleeps on top the box almost every morning! Awww







I cant resist taking a pic of her when i see the two greenish little shrek ears poking out of her head!!! 3 cute accounters in one day! wahhaaha!






*however, yest i spotted quite a number of peps wearing the shrek ear, 2 of which in school, one at Lsct and one at SIM university... so NOT CUTE okie! eeek.


And thats us today!! Yeah tht sign board is super 'heavy' hehe

And we miss dionne =(

Thats all for today!

No comments: