Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Applying what we have learnt in class

Yest nursing management tutorial... we learnt about communications, open-ended question and close ended question... i hate to say this but its so boring that me and di are entertaining ourselves when coming up with 10 freaking example of each for open and closed ended questions...


I shall put my learning to good use by listing one example of each that i have come up with in class yest...

When in a relationship... the common question a girl will ask is...

Close-ended question...
'Do you love me?'


Too simple for guys.... just have to answer yes or no


Versus

Open-ended question
'What is it about me that you love?'


Guys: ........


Yes dear girls whoever are reading my blog... time to put some learning in good use...

As for guys....

Too bad lar =X

No comments: