Sunday, May 28, 2006

Study study study... seriously... please define life as a singaporean... ... wonder how many kids spent 3/4 of their childhood studying rather than playing...


Anyway... books aside... me and joyce are so freaking streesssssssssss tht we became msn artist ! Let me present.... my first piece of work..... specially for ms joyce foo hui lin..





hehe nice? Alright look like mop hair... but u will change ur mind when u see joyce's portrait of me...

Well.... lets present joyce's drawing of me.......................................................

Welll i don rmb i look like this...

I DON LOOK LIKE A BIRDNEST FOR SURE RIGHT? ROAR!!!!!

FINEEE.......i shal present another of my beautiful art... wahahhaa!

THIs!!

tee heee hee.. fine fine.. but lets take a look at our overalll drawing....

No comments: