Monday, May 01, 2006

My cousin wanted tht cute little thing tht i gave her, turned out from tht tikam machine...called me to ask me to help her get another one... so intended to turn from the machine from my house downstairs but happen to be empty.... go so many place to find don ve.... so go all the way to chinatown lo...

So happy to see the machine at china square *jumps up and down!


Even happier when i turn and tht yellow little thing drop down.....




















..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.


No.. wait a minute.... wats tht....

















.
..
...
....
.....
Turn it around.....
....
...
..
.























!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAmn u stupid thing.. scare me with ur stupid face trying to look very cool... grr. Waste my money! Thanks goodness i got tht normal looking one on second turn... if not i would ve kick tht idiotic machine upside down!!!!!!!!

No comments: