Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Things i enjoy

  • Catching up with friends over a cup of coffee
  • Theatre arts, drama, play
  • KTV session with friends
  • Accessories designing, sewing random stuff

I wish (as updated on 27 apr) =p :

  • Get rid of every single darn pimples
  • To be able to keep in touch with all my friends... irregardless of how busy i am =)
  • Sing Dolla Musical comedy
  • Sun Yan Zi 2009 concert
  • To get my favorite toscano bag soon

Wonderful events that i will love to go again

  • - Cao Ge welcome to my world tour 2008
  • - Mayday 's Down to earth 2008
  • - Hossan leong's multiple personality disorder stand up comedy
  • - Westlife Face to face tour 2006

My accessories blogshop



Dear friends, beadsnbuttons ve moved over to sinful taste for a brand new start. Do check out my brand new design concept :)

Sinful accessories doesnt have to be sinful spending


List of wonderful ppl in my life

HIM
Joyce
Alvin
HuiXian

Cedric
Hazel
Karen
Veronica
Ellyne
Jonathan
Mandy
Melissa
MunYing
Rosa
Serene
Serene(chinese blog)
Stanley
XieAi
Xinru
Vincent
Yida

My personal favorite
Mr Brown
Hossan leong
XiaXue

ppl ve view my page

Blog Archive