Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I cant stand idiots! They make my blood boil! And i don understand why some ppl on msn can have sad, pity-me, msn nick all year round, they make me feel so sick as well...-.-" grr!

Haha... joyce said tht almost all her christmas present goes to me. NO lah only two =X She willingly give it to me okie? hehes. wah yest she tell me tht she actually tell renand tht i am more pampered than her?!?! #&%*! like hello? since when? haha nvm... nvm... nvm... but she accidentally said tht the only thing tht i am better than her is tht i know how to do HOUSEHOLD! WAH! i almost flip yest!!!! She give me 2 heart attack thanks goodness i nv die on the spot. But anyway she apologise..... soo.....hahaha i m not angry lah. NOw come to think of it she is damn funny lah. Hehes... she ask me for help tht day, errs... she ask me to help her "test water" but the best thing is before i could test the water i actually help her test it in my dream. -.- thanks to her daily updates, it/he/she appear in my dream. Haha so i told her... sorry i dono how to test water, only urines..... u wanna test for protein, ketone or blood? =X hmmm nvm.. i shall try to fullfill her wish when the time comes =)


She sings" All i want for christmas is..............YOU "

No comments: