Saturday, November 26, 2005

HELLO jux close on me when i m uploading photos half way.. so i ve decided not to upload anymore for today... to lazy.

NR... i seriously have no idea how am i going to ans those qn for the 1000 words essay.

What i want for christmas.. hmm tough question.....

  1. I wan world peace and i m serious =)
  2. I NEED A HAIR CUT
  3. I want a much better grade this semester! not straight distinction! you know what i mean. I am working very hard already!
  4. I wish to learn singing at OB music forest (if only its possible)
  5. I wan to learn to play instruments! Drums and guitar wahhaha!(if only its possible)
  6. i wan clothes
  7. i wan sandals, heels(for wedding dinner but also can wear for other outings=) )
  8. i wan a bag.. smth like joyce's but i wan a nicer and cheaper one! enough to put my books inside, but don look bulky and stay in shape(joyce gonna kill me)
  9. i wan a digital cam (don sound possible)
  10. i wan a laptop (don sound possible too)

No comments: