Saturday, November 19, 2005

Haix do homework do untill wan to cry already.... its equal to reading alien language. CMbio is so difficult to understand.. the book know me i dono the book. Dr ron always teach the subject so cheemalogy one... but i think this is more difficult than AAP... if i were to choose 2 i will rather pick AAP... i hope one day u will see me writing on the blog... 'YIpee! CMBIO is so easy tht i can close my eyes and memorise everything inside out!' hais


WARNING!Recently i m in a big mood swing.... jux feel so down recently and i dono why.. stress? hmmmx....I jux cant be nice this few days and i m extremely forgetful. I m jux feeling so down, so sianx, very limited patience(so better not test my patience this few days...other days but not now. i ve no room for tolerance, don regret when i start to fire ppl) no mood for everything.... haix what is this!?!?!?!?! Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmm nursing diagnosis? anyone tell me what is happening to me?


Mh called me yest jux to ask me to guide him on how to make him sing better so tht he can take part in tht XIao Yuan superstar.... when he only prepare one day before -.-" not tht i m not nice to him.. i really try my best to help.. but... i dono... on the phone.. i cant help much... plus its so LAST MINUTE! how can prepare competition last min! but anyway i dono if he went today but i wish him good luck though i m not there to support.

No comments: