Monday, September 26, 2005

My visit to the montuary today

My visit to the mortuary today
Okie.. heres how it goes.. ending shift soon... m soo happily wanting to go home and slp.... when jonathan happilly bounce in and say "don say got good deal nv call u, care after death =) "
Okie thts really a good deal... no choice haha jon and cedric are late today so they pay back 3 hrs extra... me? i pay for experience i guess =)
WEnt into the room, not as scary as i tot. Jux like normal slping person... wait for the family to come before we can do care after death(staff nurse do we watch) waited for a few hrs before we r on the way with the client to the mortuary and up onto the van. Needless to say, the entire event is a solemn... except for the lift part.... thnx to jon making me and cedric laugh.
Conclusion: One moment u can see this person alive.. another moment he is gone.
There is this guy who jump 12 stories and manage to survive. hmm.
Entry to my dear
Dear... enjoyed myself yest. I know how u feel abt ur skin. Am glad u enjoy the company and don worry abt the compromise thing u didnt pissed anyone off. MOst of us are in morning shift so yeah... its good to catch early movie.I don wanna hear abt the handicap thing again kaes? hugs. Every single item in the bottle is a wish for ur recovery. In the past i used to think badminton is a waste of time for us... coz becoz of it we didnt really get to meet each other.. but now... i really hope u can play again. Even if the whole day, i don mind seating there seeing u play... i hope i get the chance. i wanna go to the beach with u.. thts my wish too=) Most importantly... you are nv causing problem to anyone... nv=)
Note: if i were to die one day... i hope those who love me will not cry infront of me...

No comments: