Thursday, September 01, 2005

My day practically sucks today....(pardon me for my bad mood)
  1. Presentation... van they all did a great job =) ... thanx goodness lecturers ve good comments on our presentation... the extra details shall not be mentioned.
  2. SOmeone made my day today by drawing on my message to our mentor on tht card(but nvm shall leave it since the person appreciate my handwritting so much so tht doesnt really bother me much
  3. Pratical test... i m so freaking careless
  4. While waiting for my AAP pract test.... she msg me happily telling me tht she seen benoit and she passed her exam... well she didnt check for me though so its ok i guess
  5. And then after tht i m alone feeling miserable (pract test) @ the atrium praying so hard for a miracle (even though b4 sending the msg i noe the ans is a NO) tht she might acc me to grab a bite since she is @ the library(upstairs) she say: i need to study leh... sorry (direct lifting) but again its okie
  6. Its jux me and my lousy mood thts all......pardon me
stress
stress
stress
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ultra bad mood!
  • But thanks chye hock really grateful tht u cheer me up with the funny commercial and ur words... thnx =)
  • He say this tht makes me feel quite touch even though its common words... he did make an effort to cheer me up: sometimes in life..things dun go the way u wan it ..but u hav to be optimistic bout it..prob u cld learn frm yur mistake and maybe perform better the nxt time rd..dun let a small thing spoil yur day..its not worth it =)

(=I m so grateful tht there is someone to cheer me up=)

Btw cheer up dionne=)

No comments: