Monday, April 11, 2005

went sentosa yest... yipee! but ended up with a block nose stuff with tissues -.-" But overall.... its still fun! JOyce's stupid tag board could not be seen.. i wonder why.. coz i m burning to tag in her taggy board tht " I m not retard!!! " well.. sotong had her revenge... haha. Shall put up those pics when joyce burn for me the whole cd... or rather... when she is free to send me.. hmm.
Finally get to take a break...... need a break badly..... so much stuff bothering me... cant say what stuff... even if i say... cant put it clearly across too... sigh. Felt much better after some fun yest...=) Sometimes i really wonder what will be the difference when i go poly... will i still make as much frenx? Will i still ve frenx going out in grps and stuffs? Will our present frenx still be in contact with us? Honestly... deep down i have an ans...sigh. u spend four yrs to make frenx in secondary sch... after four yrs..... u seems to ve a hell lot lesser frenx.... its sad... honestly it is... when it reach working life... u will ve not much frenx anymore... which is even sadder.... i m not those type who can adapt without frenx and stuff..... well lets put it nicely.... not independent.....haha blame who? myeself. Hmm... wonder who will bring me food in future when i m having gastric... who will be there on the phone wif me when i m sad... who will msg me everyday ask me wan to chat on e phone anot... who will call me and we come together to plan an outing... who will wan to come together and cook up a storm and eat together happily.... who will turn behind to make fun of me and crack jokes and stuff.... and haha... this one i shall rmb forever... who will keep nagging me to bring my stationeries and do my homework everyday? i guess i m beginning to miss it alot.... but i m glad i do cherish it when i ve it.... i m glad i did...guess u guys know who i m refering to bah... u guys lor haha. Can nv do without u guys. Huggies!
=) --> = --> =( --> ="(

No comments: