Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I think i shall agree with stanley tht all "great" things comes in one lump and it take ages to solve it... fuck life!

M feeling ultra sick today.... how great will my day be when u are down wif an extremely feverish head/terrible flu. My nose is like a spoilt tap... can stop dripping!!! urgh! Plus not enough slp... since yest episode... i shall proudly say tht i m ready to kill(innocent ppl)! Alright alright... went to work looking like a zombie aunty... coz i cant even bother to dress up myself... looking extremely dead is a "plus point" for tht look. JOyce was waiting for me at the shop... tok to her for a while before she heads off home. Mux really thnx joan and josephine today... joan for the whole box of tissue.. haha i finish the whole box... now u guys know how bad it is...and josephine for helping me out with the printings... am ever so grateful!!! M sneezing the whole day... and my nose is like a clown nose right now. can i ve a warm fuzzy hug? hehex! okie... for now i m still grumpy... grr..

Life can be so sickening to the pt tht u wish tht u will disappear from this world so tht u wont be the cox of everything... once again.. fuck life!

haha okie... ppl mux be wondering why m i so vulgar today.. lol m vulgar when i m extremely extremely extremely irritated!!!!!!!!! okie now is like at the peak... bear with my vulgarity.

No comments: