Friday, March 11, 2005

Today work quite alright lor.... surprisingly joan is extra nice today...think its the weather.. hmmx... scare my mum today feel really guilty abt tht... toking abt guilty... reminds me abt wednesday.Went to pay the JAE registration fee... suppose to go alone coz hx cannot make it... and joyce dad wan her to go in the morning yada yada... then end up me alone lor... then it happens tht jon acc joyce to pay the fee in the morning... so yeah.. he msged me and asked me if i wanna hang out at west mall... yada yada and he found out tht i wanna pay too so he decided to acc me to pay lor... feel so grateful.. if not i ve to go alone.. so sad right? Went to Tiong Bahru after tht... walk ard and stuff.. plan to hang out there and then take train together to jurong to meet paul and he go back to sch... half way thru while we were waitng for this little guy to get done and over with his "ultra long" game in the arcade.... paul called me to say tht he is already in the taxi and he'smeeting me at the taxi stand so tht he can take me all the way to jurong on the cab.... and well here comes the guilty part.... i ve got to go off and leave jon there all alone by himself.. i was even more guilty when i found out tht joyce "fly his aeroplane" earlier on too at PS.... guilty guilty.... worst of all... he got me a eeyore which is sooo cute... and it kept staring at me when i was on my taxi... makes me ultra guilty... sigh... was very guilty throughout the whole dinner... yeah... m so sorry!

okie... i reallly... reallly.... hope tht i can stay till nxt mth... i still need money for my new spects for god sake! Aargh! Jux hope tht everything will go really really well.. no mistake... no carelessness no nth for joan to get angry with me... plzzzzz?!?!?!

No comments: