Thursday, March 10, 2005

m back... my day start off alright end off rather badly but nvm.. doesnt really affect me in anyway coz i sorta get numb already... joan recently bad-temper.... -.- but anyway.... she make it sounds like me and joyce(though she sometimes quite blur but recently like not much mistake wat) really made a hell lota mistake after we collect our results so well...either we improve or till end of this mth.... -.-" but from what i know... i only made 2 minor mistake after i collect my results... both mistake is the photo thingy... once last week once yest.... and yeah.. she was pretty angry... funny thing is usually she wont be angry over such things...weird. Then today she say tht some customer complained abt those books.. as far as i m concern... i don rmb seeing them anyway... Anyway.. went home with jin qi.. talk on the way... told her don rmb me and joyce make tht much of a deprovement.. she say tht day joyce make quite a lot of mistake when printing books and joan quite angry... not sure.. joyce nv mention anyway...my nose kept getting more and more serious...sian... now cant breathe.... sigh....

No comments: