Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Hmm thnx guys for celebrating my bdae with me =) i wanna thnx alot of ppl hahha... ok some ppl may find it lame but let me finish my thank you speech lol!lol Hx and alvin for their surprise lolx! hmm thnx joyce and jansen for getting my fav bag.. JOnathan,Thnx jonathan for getting the cat!! Its really NICE!!! And to acc me to count down for my bdae. yuan sheng, xueli, melissa, chin chin, xinya, audrey,jane, goi kiang, menghow for their wonderful presents!!!Hmm and also zhi xiang who rmb my bdae. Most importantly, Paul who spend time with me yest regardless of how sick you r... and end up getting more sick today.. thnx and sorry abt tht hehe!Yest alot of stuff happen..sad one no need write le. Yest haha, spend the whole day wondering why they all so fishy.. they give themselve away without realising =P then after sch, joyce for no reason say wanna go my house coz she don wanna go home haha after tht suddenly they pop their heads up on the window. My mouth open like hippo mouth tht big mind u haha. Hx, alvin,ys,xueli, chin chin pop in... so u can imagine how big is my mouth lah haha. They brought the presents haha and a cake.. so big lor! haha chocolates!! haha ve alot of fun taking pics and video =) Went to play basketball after tht *grin. Today, actually meet jonathan for movie one... in the end nv go. Was very unhappy since yest night, need to watch movie for a laugh. SInce jonathan asked long ago so wanna go today, in the end the time too late for me so nv go lor. Went mac with him and joyce, sit there and tok abt my probs.. ve been pestering them since day 1 tht even tht happen... hope i m not irritating.Sit there tok abt lot of things bah... from exams to other stuff haha. Then jonathan was like saying if i cry at other place can if i cry at mac ppl tot i bully me then hum tum him so he better faster run.. but haha he wont one lah. So he went to get ice cream.. in the end the stupid radio play the wrong song at the wrong time... The Reason was played.. in the end teared at mac coz it reminds me of him bah... dono why joyce also cry leh.. haha so we trying to cry and laugh at the same time hiding our face so jon wont see us like this when he came back. Haha.. u shld see his face... stunned! lol. Hmm.... HE went to collect results today.. thnx goodness its positive =) *grin smth to cheer up for. Today my exam results suck totally... 2 fail.. phy haven take back.. sure fail one no need to see... haix.. some ppl r jux so clever can.... no need to study also can make it.. me study till wana die also cannot make it. -_________-" haix i stupid can? really disappointed with myself bah... haix. Now feel so sick... nose stuck with a saw in my throat....-_-" gosh.. awful feeling haha. I really enjoy myself yest.. thnx guys for making it wonderful! THnx dear for celebrating with me despite tht u r sick..thnx guys..love u all!

No comments: