Friday, October 15, 2004

Hmm so busy recently no time update blog.. hehe. Went to meet ~HIM~ today... went to eat at my fav stall b4 going over to his house ah... he say he got surprise for me... tot its biscuit.. in the end to my surprise(this time really surprise) he got me a eeyore imported from japan... i was like... stunned. Coz he say he broke le.. now then i know he broke b3coz he get me tht present... haha. Its imported from japan disney land.. the material very nice lor...tot he bluff me one.. but see the plastic bag then i know lor. hmm but its not the baby eeyore is the older one haha... but its really sweet of him. This is my 3rd eeyore form him le..(dear don waste money ah.. now u need to save le =) don worry ah... wont go and hunt to see if there is one in singapore.. don wan u suck thumb ah..=P) Hmm ve been really really busy this few weeks preparing for olevels..this few days kinda slack alittle =X HOpe i do well for olevel then i can go mad after tht =D Sianz.. now i will slogged hard for my olevels.. first bitter then sweet? chinese proverb.. hmm.. guess its true.. ppl jia you!!! think this is the last time i updating.. really last time haha lol.

No comments: