Friday, September 24, 2004

haix...today math... i can say i do until i almost cried... prelim surely gone le... hx they all don seems to feel tht i feel like crying wor... think i hide it to well. when ur chem, phy suckx.. u know whats coming for the report card. On the mrt... me also feel like crying... so i REN!!! Then meet him at Yio Chu Kang there...he tot i not happy becoz of last night wor.. haix. Then i say its becoz of my exam... then he tot i very stress and tired... he also cannot see tht i wan to CRY already!!! ARGH!!! After tht go home he still make fun of me..say some physic dono how to do stuff.. then my face change colour.. then he also tot i not happy/angry... is i wan to cry lor.... why he also cannot tell? Why nobody can tell?? Feel so awful the whole day. Then he go watch movie with a fren.. me feel kinda weird lor..haha who wont right? coz its a gal... then he kind of not very happy.. even though he say he is ok.. can tell one lor. He say wan to msg me in the movie, he say he will reply, in the end he say he wanna watch movie le. Then i think better don msg him bah, if not very distracting. So now i seat here bored... cancel renand tuition.. so now can suck thumb le. Wan to cry also cannot cry... dono cry to who. If i call joyce she sure say i cry very long one...call hx also cannot, coz i think she studying. so argh! Suck thumb lor. Argh.. nvm. Now reading his letter.. very sweet.. but... cant cheer me up...exam always make a huge impact in me. Jux tht ppl cant tell... my parents cant even tell.. so suck thumb again. AaaRRgggHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: