Friday, August 07, 2009

someone do smth...anything... to put me to slp...

so yes i couldnt slp...coz of that stupid pain in the head

and i couldnt look up coz it makes me sick...

but couldnt lie straight and fall aslp cause i felt that smth is twirling round and round

switch on the tv but no show to watch..

not knowing what i should do so i swtich on my lappy again n start surfing the net

but the light is bothering my head equally bad..

so i ve to turn the laptop light to as low as possible but visible...

Just ve to do something to keep me occupied to stop me frm concentrating on the headache

surf facebook... itchy hand click that small little window and saw smth i m not suppose to see... damn... shut that little window off

but it bothers me alot...

ignore... surf ard... look at other ppl profile, look at pictures... look through all the facebook community and that stupid mafia war rubbish...

change facebook comment...chatted... left comment...chatted...

read through every single horoscope related to libra...

But i m still bothered

so i close that damn FB window

and log into blogger...

and i m typing this pointless meaningless entry...

aaargh whatever... go slp plz

i hate it when ppl lie... i dont understand why u ve to

No comments: