Monday, April 27, 2009

还记得我吗?

I wonder if there is anyone reading my blog.... guess i should close it soon?

Accompany my friend(annonymous) for a singing contest yesterday

Its kinda enjoyable though, seeing how other competitor sings and stuff plus those comments given by judges =)

I can say he/she actually did pretty well as compared to past sessions =)

Oh ya...met another two huayian who knows who i am but i dono who are they.... short term memory 不好意思!

Anyway, this is for you (:
不管最终是赢或输都无所谓, 不必在意台下的人怎么看你,在过程得到宝贵经验才是最终的收获!

Have been waiting for my bags from taiwan to arrive.... sending out nurmerous emails in chinese to them...

Its extremely tedious i can say... for someone who have not written a proper paragraph in chinese since secondary school... typing out han yu ping yin word by word, deleting and editing my email over and over again so that it doesnt sounds like some retard typing chinese....

I can say now because of that i am in love to typing in chinese... =X

算了! 还是不要用我的底水隼华文来下人.....

Finally my appointment letter from NUH arrive... gg to C clinic on 30th apr.... hope i dont get scolding for not gg to physio...

HOnestly i believe that my knee problem will not be improved by gg physio but... i seriously hope i wont be schedule for any arthroscopy....

I definitely do not wish to be wheeled into OT as a patient...

Bah...scary!

Thats all for now.... i shall continue to stone for the rest of the day... playing with.... facebook?

ha... byebye

No comments: