Monday, September 15, 2008

5 months plus at work already...

I can finally declared that i am much much settled already.... just that i haven start my EOT so its still early to say....





But i can say at least now i ve started smiling and enjoying work... which is good news :)





Anyway.... just a short update





For those who are shocked to see me the past few days.... no i did not add fertilisers to my hair.... i am so stress that it grew so much...





COugh cough~ru-bis-sh





Met up with them, short gathering, had fun laughing and choking at mind's cafe, yuan sheng when are u going to send me those video ??









Seee long long hair =X

Love all my friends :)

Aiya lazy to update too many pictures

Went out with joyce as well.... goodness sat with her thru the entire manicure session that lasted 1 hour plus!!!! hmmm... express manicure? then what about normal manicure....

Anyway, planned to go macau during my november leave with my parents.... aaargh.... looks like its not going to happen cause hotel prices shot up by double due to some car racing madness.... looks like we are going to end up in genting... sigh

And yes... ppl are leaving.... my close friend left on friday... was really really down today when i go for lunch and past by the theatre and realise that i have nobody to crap with anymore....

And yes...MORE are leaving... sigh sigh ~

No comments: