Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lerk Thai with Hazel and Veron :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Took photo of us eatting happily!

Veron :)

Photobucket

me!
Photobucket

hazel say i look greedy....
-.-"

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Photobucket

See...Who look greedier?

heh heh heh hazel refuse to look at me when i wan to take a pic of her so this is how it turns out =p

OH yes! She made super duper nice chunky choco chip cookies!!!! And i cant stop eatting those cookies!!! Yum Yum!(I hope this sentence will stop her from killing me for the pic above =X)

After that we went TCC... then meet dear....and...


He said he wants to make me a heart out of a big paper brochure!

i was like... awwww so sweeeet of him....

and it turns out to be......


Photobucket

#%&!@

and so....

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Photobucket


Here is where it end :)

No comments: