Friday, March 28, 2008

Randoms

Just in case you guys didnt know yet... i m beginning my first step into hell on Apr 7 2008.





Should i say yay?





We are always the one who benefit from all things GREAT. Longer attachment, shorter holidays, faster start work... fast fast fast.





Guess who?





K-po Kiasu Hao Lian PTE LTD





BUt come to think of it... we are the one who make our choices... so the end point is we are the dumb ones.





full stop.





I shall be reincarnate on Apr 7 2011.





Anyway, me and cedric were at a "special" event for the past few days... haha nvm if you dont know, but i will like to thanks the following character who have make my days the MOST fulfiling one....(names may not be in order):





1) Mr barnie and friends, for the wonderful companion and the wonderful songs which couldnt get out of my brain even when i am in lala land....





Here, i am not selfish... share with you kiddies what i have been listening for days...

"Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination
And when he's tall


he's what we call a dinosaur sensation


Barney's friends are big and small


they come from lots of placesafter school


they meet to play and sing with happy faces


Barney shows us lots of things


Like how to play pretendABC's,


and 123's


And how to be a friend


Barney comes to play with us


Whenever we may need him


Barney can be your friend too


If you just make-believe him! "





But thanks god... somebody came to my rescue to keep me occupied from that song...


2) Jay chou... for your wonderful 周大侠 that couldnt stop repeating itself but at least kept me away from stupid barnie....yes... you are really my 大侠...





....... but it only irritates cedric more when i kept singing to cedric whenever the tune comes by....






HOw can i not love him? My 周大侠.....



3) Of coz! How can i forget this loyal supporter who have patiently stand aside to kept be company all day... standing longer than i do(alm0st forever) and gave me the loving stare everyday outside the vcd shop... this person is none other than my L...






Yeah... thats how loving he gaze at me everday... the director is so right... L change MY world...hehehe

Alright... enough of crap...

Anyway... yest was hell and miserable... but really... got alvin to thanks for helping me through today.... though u only ve few hours of sleep.... thanks alot..really.

Gona slp and study hard tml.... before i am in a closer step to hell...

bye

No comments: