Friday, December 07, 2007

Hair cut tml

I bet i gonna seat down infront of jeffery and say.....

"i dono what to cut leh... what do you think is suitable for me"

And give him a sheepish smile

Yeah i can forsee tml.

Before i even cut my hair, i have already embarass myself today making a phone call to book an appointment.

2way: hi
me: hello, i will like to book an appointment
2way:oh okie when do you want it to be
me:umm tml, make it 3
2way:sure and your name?
me: alvin (i just tot that giving my name will be tedious having to spell out my chinese name)
2way: oh, guy or girl
me: oh its both
2way: (silence for few second)
me: err i mean 2 person
2way: oh. okie and hp number?
me: ******** (i gave my own number... stupid me)

And tml they are sure going to call me asking for alvin.. -.-"

I suppose they expect a butch call alvin to turn up tml.

No comments: