Monday, October 08, 2007

Random

Thanks guys who rmb my bdae :) Lotsa appreciations! Shall tok abt that later...

Right now... i am so tired.....


i feel like giving up....

i really really wish to give up already... i don wish to go on anymore....

if not for the bond i would ve really left... i guess having a bond is my life worst decision... but again... maybe its a matter of bonding the right place....

i wonder if i can pass my 3.2 in peace... walk thru prcp.... as well as my 3 years of bond....

i really hope that day will come soon.... and on the day i finish my 3 years of bond... i can look back and wave goodbye to those days.....

and finally move on to some settings more suitable for me..... or maybe upgrade myself....

either of the above or....

GIVE ME MY OPERATING THEATRE POSTING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




* sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh

No comments: