Thursday, July 05, 2007

Random thoughts again

Have been doing alot of thinking recently.....

I have no idea whats wrong with me this semester.

I totally lost interest in what i am doing...

I just feel like slowing down.... slowing down my pace and watch the people around me...

Sigh... getting lazier and lazier..... And coming late for classes.

And i cant slp at night! In fact, sleepy but don wish to go to slp....

Whats wrong with ying xian??

I have nv feel this way before, in my 18 plus years of life...

What does this show?

Am i losing interest in my studies? Or rather my future job?

Or am i getting sick and tired of realities i will be facing soon?

Anyhow... i m praying hard that i will get a place in Operating Theatre...

If not, at least give me a placing with a sister/brother who is naggy but willing to teach. (Some amount will nagging will do me good)

I don mind some nagging.. in fact... i rather go through a rough patch, learn from there and be somebody successful.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yes! Was chatting to joyce on the phone after i met her today.

hehe so long nv chat and we were toking about what we wanna do in future!

Yes yes! A cafe will be ideal! With those ideas and concept falling in place....boy oh boy.... its worth dreaming for isnt it?

Of coz not those cafe that you have usually seen in singapore... ve got to be kinda special...

The point is... will the dream turns to reality?

I certainly hope so :)


Better go to slp before i m late for tutorial, Hugs all!

Love,
Yxan

No comments: