Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cousin Wedding!

Happy birthday Alvin! :)


1 year older = more alcohol?




haha




Aiya... but didnt manage to celebrate his bdae today, coz this bdae guy got smth on, got to shift the celebration to next week? Even though dint manage to celebrate friends bdae but get to attend my cousin wedding ceremony!

One photo will do!

She is beautiful! This is in the morning, during the tea ceremony(thats why i wear tshirt and jeans) =) Lol, didnt bring along my camera for the dinner thing coz my pouch is super small.

Everytime i attend ppl's wedding i wanted very much to cry... so so so touching.

Guess the nxt one i m going to will be my god brother's ?
In a few years time.. haha
okie, now i m so damn tired and my nose are blocked since morning!!!!! Horrible horrible feeling
OFF TO BED!

No comments: