Friday, January 26, 2007

Enough reason to be stress

Unhappy .....super stress =(

1) I ve no idea how to go about my 1000 words written assignment and its due in 1 week time
2) My NSL final exam practical on monday and i ve no confident
3) yest is rather an unhappy day, only happy thing is that i have receive tht top from msindulgence and its hell nice
4) The stupid tibs bus driver of 184 refuse to stop the bus even when other ppl press the bell so many times... hell becoz of tht i m stuck at a bus stop with no direct bus home and too far to walk to other bus stops
5) nxt week got 2 test
6) one more week to study week, 2 more week to final exam
7) My 4 weeks attachment with the "wrong" ppl ( tell me how am i going to pass my 1 mth)
8) i dono what i have been studying these few weeks in sch...
9) 1st day exam falls on valentince day... no valentince day for me =(

And alot of other things lah.... some cant be place here

THe only few happy things are
1) YEA we finish projects, we won the debate.
2) Today had fun eating cakes with u guys(thanks for the treat van), happiness out of stressful times=)
3) MOst of my earrings sold.

I dono if still ve... not in right mind to think.... no offence if i didnt include anything

Hais... why am i feeling so down lah....ve i choosen the right path?

No comments: