Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bloody hell...

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I WAN TO GET OUT OF BED TO GRUMBLE !!!!!!!!!

Okie... basically i came online to update this entry jux to grumble.... imagine being on the bed for so long... its damn boring...

Having sore throat since thiursday (the day i went holland v with the guys) leading to high fever till now.... and spend a f***ing $46 bucks one Some ultra strong antibiotics etc.... i really wonder what coz my sore throat....

anyway.... its not a normal sore throat -.-

"Tonsillitis", said the doc smiling to me.... "Will nv recover without some antibiotics"

Fine fine.... anyway tonsilitis is like... well u know strepsil tht comercial right... tht round thing in the middle... the two corners are inflame and having whitish stuff...

Nvm...

Having 39 degree fever is no joke and i really damn pissed off with this fever thing

I cant slp, cant eat, cant tok.... all i can think of is vomit... thanks to tht anibiotic...

Yest night i finally figure out what was it tht i ate tht causes this hell...

I rmb the doc say.... "anyway stay out of chilli, fried stuff, coffee and tea etc, and anyway i doubt u drink or smoke so it wont affect u"

DRINK!
YES NOW I FINALLY RMB!
I GOT A SORETHROAT ONLY ON THURSDAY NIGHT AFTER EATTING WITH THEM!
And i didnt eat any fried stuff blah blah
BUT
I DID DRINK HEINEKEN!
Even though only a few sips from the bottle... i cant rmb how much?
But I rmb tht after tht before the soup came abit sore throat already..
Grr!
i think i cant take alcoholic drinks... ROAR!
Aargh!!! LET ME RECOVER SOON!!!! I VE BEEN STUCK AT HOME SINCE HOLIDAY! Cant blame anyone only myself haish...
anyway... Thanks dear for visiting me.... i love u =)

No comments: