Friday, August 04, 2006

getting back at kiasu ppl

I cant stand some kiasu passenger.. particularly those who will push their way to stand right in front of u when u are already standing there, at the bus stop when the bus is approaching...

So.... One morning i was on my way to sch


This particular lady was standing at the traffic light when she saw the bus approaching...


so she dash across the road...


real fast....


and she quickly park herself at the exact spot tht the bus door will usually "opened"for her


honestly... whats the hurry...

even though the bus is like less than one bus stop away...


i stood at the trafic light and simply press... for the trafic light of coz...


wahhaha... the light turn red....

the bus ve no choice but to stop for me =)

so too bad for the lady tht she ve to wait for me to cross the road so tht she could take the bus...


all she can do is to glare at me....


and all i can do is happily smiling to myself when i reach the bus stop...



tee hee hee... =D

No comments: