Friday, June 16, 2006

so much to update but i m so freaking lazy....zzzZZZzzz.. anyway lets cut things short... this entire holiday i ve been making earrings to meet with the date line.... 14th june... haha finally got some pieces out... and more coming up ! anyway break away from my stuf the day before to meet up with alvin... its great to meet up with old friends... hopefully i m not old and boring.

Alvin really really needs a hair cut.....machiam 1 bush of hair with a tail... he say he wan to tie ribbon behind..... sorry don wan u to look like my favorite eeyore with a pink ribbon...bring him to two way holistic... end up like a army guy with a bit of style..... headed off for a movie and we ended up at TCC toking with him... smiling to me... nono let me correct myself... smiling to... to the mirror behind me.... -.-" Hopefully u feel slightly better at least.

Lala.. made a necklace and a pair of earring today..totally love it... hehehe earring earring.. cnt stop toking abt it... thanks guys for helping me publicise hees....

hmm i ve alot to update but i forgot what is it... zzZzz i think i shall go back to my stuff.. ciao

No comments: