Thursday, January 19, 2006

Goodnesss he didnt catch the hint, or did he dodge it? hmm i dono but poor joyce, she say she sian half? hmmx...

I ve smth to confesss.. i didnt know ministry of sound is a pub... i think i m the only 17 going 18 yrs old who dono tht it is a pub -.-"

Should i go to Kunming? Have been bothering over it for like ages... yes 2 weeks... but thts not the main factor... there are other factors as well... such as my bloody fuck up nose.


I feel kinda moody today... maybe tml everyone last day i still got one more extra day in which the AN tells me tht the whole wide world will ask me to help them. And the side effect of medication is driving me nuts because my hands shiver! must be the medication for flam and cough one... AARgh! Now trying to do my Journal to be handed in tml... plus alot of projects to be done and nxt week FON retest... i wonder if i will pass... yes i really wonder.

No comments: