Sunday, May 29, 2005

hi peps i m back... sorry take so long to update entries... ve been studying and trying to understand what my notes says... sigh sigh.... very difficult!!

Wednesday

Lessons were great.... except... well i was made the guinea pig to be carried -.-" i was made to lie on bed and let my frens carried me to the other side of the bed as a demonstration... the whole class cant stop laughing -.-" okie lets take it as a privilege coz not everyone gets a chance to lie on tht patient bed-.-"""""""""""""""""""

Thursday

Whee! finally get the guarantors to sign the bursary things... stress stress.... they ve lots of terms to follow... includes not failing of modules!!!! oh yah i can only get it by nxt mth 25th!! aargh! so freaking long lor.. nvm. Haha... anyway... our "brother" cedric was interviewed by the chinese newspaper... lol.. we were teasing him abt it .

Friday...

Cedric was not on newspaper today.. cheat my money..-.-" anyway... they were setting up a Hsn society.... wonder if i shld join... microbiology super difficult!!! aargh! driving me nuts! Had so much fun chatting with DIonne and shermine after sch today.. they stayed behind to acc me tht 2 hrs before french class.. thnx alot! if not i will be so pathetic! lol were toking abt guys... scary guys, perfect guys... guys guys.. haha experience... lol great fun! looking forward to chatting agian!French class was fun too! our lecturer is a mis korean+french.. haha so his essence of english is like singing song? wahaha!

sat....

cedric is still not on newspaper today... waste my money again!!! Not going to buy anymore... -.-" today me and paul 10th mth =-) went out to watch movie and go library find relevant books for my studies.... enjoyed myself.. hehex! Bought a new canon printer.. whee! can print photos!!! okie i sound like mountain turtle but nvm... =P

Sun...

here am i typing away........ m trying to understand microbiology but uits like reading alien books! aargh!

No comments: