Wednesday, November 17, 2004

today sci suckx ah... keep it to myself whole day le.. feel so awful.. tell him he was like one or two msg to say don dismay blah blah then don ve le.... feel awful.... haix. Msg him he charge phone nv reply.... and he didnt even tell me... so i go online lor. Go online wan to chat with him.. in the end like nv chat much. He add me to shi conversation to chat together.. in the end got cha tno chat also no different, coz most of the time they chatting like forget me le, like kinda left out lor... so in the end also like tht. Close con window le after tht shi went offline le.. then he also say he wan to go and slp -.-" (i was like what the...) ask him chat with me 5 more mins.. so chat 5 more mins... and he wan to slp again...(what the..) so i ask him go and slp whatsoever while i plan how to suck thumb in front of the com so here i m lor. *sigh~ there goes my physic... haix...i cannot fail my chem ah.. if not i cant go to the courses i wan le... sobx... Aargh!!! somehow i jux wish tht he cld spend more time cheering me up ah... sian...

No comments: